Personal data privacy and protection policy
The development of new communication tools requires particular attention to be paid to protecting privacy. This personal data protection policy describes how NOMADIA handles your personal data. Data security is an important aspect of our policy and we take care to apply appropriate technical and organisational measures depending on the data in question.
Identity of the controller
NOMADIA is a brand of DNM Holding 40 rue Eugène Dupuis 94000 Créteil France and is responsible for processing personal data that is collected when you use this site and our solutions:
- Nomadia Field Service,
- Nomadia Delivery,
- Nomadia Protect,
- Nomadia Field Sales,
- Territory Manager.
Why does NOMADIA collect your data?
Your personal data may be collected on the following legal grounds:
- based on your consent;
- to fulfil a contract or pre-contractual measures undertaken at your request;
- to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- for the purposes of the company’s legitimate interests and those of the controller.
Data collection and processing based on your consent
Data are collected based on your consent in the following circumstances:
- when you complete an electronic form on one of our websites requesting a contact or information;
- when you send an email to the following address: welcome [at] nomadia-group.com;
- when you complete an electronic form asking to subscribe to notifications of our blog;
- when you complete an electronic form asking to test one of our products;
- when you complete a form asking to subscribe to one of our events or webinars;
- when you complete a form requesting the download of a marketing document;
- when you complete a form requesting demonstration of one of our products;
- when you complete a customer satisfaction survey form;
- when you complete a form with a view to becoming a NOMADIA partner;
- when you complete an application form with a view to recruitment.
Your data are also collected based on your consent when you complete a paper form submitted at one of our event days, for example a satisfaction survey. Your current location will be displayed on the map and used for directions, nearby search results, estimated travel times.
Processing of your data in the context of contract (and pre-contract) fulfilment
NOMADIA collects or processes your data in the context of contract fulfilment in the following circumstances:
- to create and maintain the sales relationship, and to comply with pre-contractual and contractual commitments. Such as when:
- establishing contractual relationships;
- managing the sales relationship.
- These data processing operations are required to fulfil our sales agreements, our contracts, and to comply with French regulations.
- when you register as a user or administrator on our www.nomadia-group.com website in order to authorise you to access application solutions for which your organisation or company has taken out user rights;
- when registering as a student on our e-learning platform or for a face-to-face training session;
- when you log onto your personal customer account on one of our cloud services.
Processing your data in our legitimate interest and as part of our legal obligations
In the company’s legitimate interest and in accordance with current French legal obligations, NOMADIA processes your data inter alia for the following purposes:
- sales management;
- accounting and financial management;
- organisation and administration;
- prospecting and marketing;
- the monitoring of information and communication systems, the protection of physical facilities and infrastructure.
Data we collect
Data you send us
Depending on which form is used, NOMADIA collect the following data:
- name and first name;
- email address;
- organisation/company, position, activity;
- responses to the form and comments.
Data we collect automatically
NOMADIA gathers certain information via log files and cookies. This mainly concerns the following information:
- IP address;
- operating system, browser;
- pages viewed and requested;
- date and time of connection;
- keywords and search request.
Using this information enables us to improve the service and personalised welcome and to produce statistics.
Sharing of personal data
The personal data we process are processed by other service providers for the following reasons:
- fulfilment of a contract or order;
- a partnership.
Where processing is based on consent, you can object to your data being passed to third parties at the time of collection, or any time thereafter.
To achieve the objectives described as being purposes, data may be passed to service providers acting as subcontractors or organisations acting as fully-fledged controllers. The list of recipients of your data is available upon request from the NOMADIA DPO when exercising your right of access (pursuant to article 15 of the GDPR).
The subcontractors are companies with a contractual relationship with NOMADIA, the controller. Such as:
- service providers used by the controllers to manage the information system and telecommunications networks, and IT system maintenance activities (including e-mail);
- professionals, support and advisory agencies or companies;
- auditors and persons verifying and certifying the controllers’ activities.
Bodies acting as controllers will receive your data in the following circumstances:
- NOMADIA’s various in-house departments, depending on the purposes of the processing operations in question;
- the authorities responsible for complying with legal obligations, with the provisions of public bodies, at their request.
To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, we are also liable to pass these personal data to public bodies, administrative or legal authorities, and supervisory bodies, also referred to as “authorised third parties”.
Data retention period
The data are retained for a period not exceeding that which is required for the purposes for which they have been collected. Specifically concerning the use of your data for sales prospecting purposes, the start point for the period for which the data are used is the moment at which the data are collected or the last contact arising from the prospecting (request for documentation or clicking on a hypertext link). In any case, your data will not be used to send sales offers after a period of three years from the time it was collected or the last prospecting contact.
Right of opposition and withdrawal (processing based on consent)
We undertake to offer you a right of opposition and withdraw concerning these personal data.
The right of opposition is construed as the ability afforded to web users to refuse to allow their personal information to be used for certain purposes mentioned during collection. (instances of consent-based processing).
If our services provide for this specific case, then to exercise this right, when completing a form, we offer you the ability to tick the box to this effect.
The right of withdrawal is construed as being the ability afforded to web users to request that their personal data no longer appear, for example, in a distribution list.
To exercise this right, you can get in touch with us electronically at the following address: dpo [at] nomadia-group.com.
You can unsubscribe from our emails by clicking on the deregistration link or the subscription preferences management link at the bottom of our messages. You can object at any time to your details being used for sales prospecting purposes by contacting marketing [at] nomadia-group.com.
Right of access, rectification and deletion
We undertake to grant a right of access and rectification to the individuals in question who wish to view, amend and even delete the information on them. This right will be exercised:
- by writing to us at the following postal address: NOMADIA is a brand of DNM Holding 40 rue Eugène Dupuis 94000 Créteil France, for the attention of the DPO;
- electronically: dpo [at] nomadia-group.com;
- using the form on our website: go to the form.
As the case may be, NOMADIA will not always be legally bound to respond favourably to requests associated with these rights.
The personal information we collect is held in a secure environment. The people working for us are required to keep your information confidential.
How we use the following measures to ensure the security of your personal data:
- access management – authorised individual;
- network monitoring software;
- ID / password;
We undertake to maintain a high degree of confidentiality by using the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions.
However, as no mechanism provides absolute security, there is always some degree of risk when one uses the Internet to submit one’s personal information.
We undertake to comply with the legal provisions laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) no. 2016/679 of 26 April 2016, and the French Data Protection and Liberties Act of 6 January 1976, as amended.
In the event of any difficulty managing your personal data, you can complain to the CNIL (National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties).
We draw your attention to the existence of the cold-calling opt-out system “Bloctel”, which you can sign up to here: http://www.bloctel.gouv.fr/.
Definition: what is a cookie
A cookie is a text file, recorded on the device, which enables you to navigate on our sites, and is recovered on this same device during each new visit. If you use our services, we assume your consent to the use of our cookies.
We use several types of tracking cookies to understand how users navigate our sites: this enables NOMADIA to develop its web pages so that they are more in line with users’ expectations, and to improve their online experience.
NOMADIA mainly uses third-party cookies to collect statistics and data, both anonymized and individual, in various analytical tools to optimise its sites.
Types of cookies used
NOMADIA uses the following cookies for the aforementioned reasons:
- __hssc ;
- __hssrc ;
- __hstc ;
- hubspotutk ;
- hsfirstvisit ;
- _gat ;
- _ga ;
- _gid ;
- viewed_cookie_policy ;
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary ;
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional ;
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance ;
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics ;
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-others ;
- SL_C_23361dd035530_KEY ;
Types of personal data used by NOMADIA
NOMADIA only collects your cookie ID, possibly in conjunction with your personal data submitted in relation to your account on our website mygeoconcept.com.
Circumstances in which your personal data are processed
NOMADIA links your cookies to your personal data only if you are logged into your account on mygeoconcept.com.
If you are logged into your account, the rationale for this operation is our legitimate interest, as well as compliance with general conditions of use.
You can use your browser to delete cookies on your device. To find out how to manage and delete cookies, go to your browser’s “Help” menu. You can deactivate cookies or receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your device.